A few questions on buying

FIGAROS in the USA FORUMS GENERAL FIGARO CHAT A few questions on buying

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Ed
      Participant

Hi Everyone,
      am new here and I see this is a rather small community however, I bet it will grow on the years to come once more people find out about the unique little cars and they are readily available bot in the US and fairly easy to import.

I have a few questions noted below.

1. Has anyone ever purchased from Duncan Imports. They have around 100 Figaros ranging in price from 7K to 40K. Seems like a reputable place to get one and a very interesting story behind the owner and his love for these and other Japanese vehicles.

2. I contacted Figs4U and they offer fully refurbished Figaros in LHD for 28K. Seems like a reasonable price for all that work. My wife might feel more comfortable with a LHD, I am not sure, never driven a RHD – thoughts?

3. I am also interested in getting one from The Figaro Shop, however, if I can get a low mileage car from Duncan that is already in the US, might that be a better choice? Plus I can go look at a very large number of Figs all in one place.

I guess my main question really is, if I plan to spend 25K (or so) might a refurbished LHD be a better option?

Thank You – Ed

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
theme by teslathemes